Monday, February 2, 2009

Here's Hanna!

That's right! Once again, it's time for some new sets from Hanna Stamps this week! This set is super fun & I'll have lots more images to show you in the upcoming days. The new sets will be available this Friday at midnight.

Here's a close up of this fun birthday gift bag. I did something similar for my son's birthday party this past June ~ I just wish I had this set at the time!

And here's another look at the card. I used just a touch of some fun bowling paper on both items to tie them together.

I have a few more fun projects planned with this fun set later in the week.

I also wanted to share a picture of part of the Hanna Stamps design team at our CHA dinner. It was Kristi's birthday & we were so excited to all meet face-to-face! {Left to right ~ Adela, Beth, me, Kristi (owner of HS), Vicki, Diana & Jeanne}. We had a blast!

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

I LOVE what you did with this Kendra............it is way cool!

Vicki

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great projects Kendra!

Tracey said...

Fabulous projects Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs