Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Birds...

Here's one more project using my So Much Love set. Those little love birds are so sweet! I think this would make a great wedding or anniversary card ~ I just love the sentiments that come with this lovely little Lizzie Anne Designs set. ETA: The card size is 4 1/4" x 7 1/4".



Have a perfectly lovely & happy day!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (So Much Love); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink & SU; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginsce; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Shimmerz Paint ~ Pink; Nestabilities; Flower Punch ~ SU; Pink pearls ~ Kaiser.

5 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

What a sweet card - I love it! What size is it? Doesn't seem to be the standard size.

MichelleY said...

This is a precious card....with a sweet sentiment. I LOVE IT, Kendra!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just the cutest!!!!!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Kendra!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love this card and I love this paper!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs