Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More from Hanna Stamps!

A fun little shopping set called In Vogue Hanna is coming out this week as part of the February release for Hanna Stamps!

I love this little shoe image in the set & had to use my new Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge. The new Sparkly Fluff will be on sale very soon.

My second project for the day is a little box using a Sizzix Die from Stampin' Up! as the lid and the bottom of the box. I used covered chipboard as the sides and got out my glue gun to make the box ~ not an easy task {which is why the bottom is covered with ribbon}. Because I love the little shoe image from this set, I decided to make this box a place to save some cash for that special pair of shoes I've been wanting.

And here's the box opened up.

My last project for today uses the main image from the In Vogue Hanna set. This Hanna is ready to hit the mall with her girlfriends & spend some of her hard earned money!

Tune in tomorrow for a few more sneak peeks ~ up next RILEY MOOSE!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous projects! Love your colour choices!! :)

MichelleY said...

Kendra, your projects are FABULOUS!! I especially like the box being made from chipboard. I bet its really sturdy. Hmmmmm, I think I need a Shoe Money Box. I LOVE shoes too. They look good, even when you gain weight! LOL!

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Kendra!!!!

Vicki

i'm with the band said...

So great Kendra!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra I LOVE the projects you did! The shoe box safe is just ADORABLE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs