Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Puppy Kit...

I found these fun doggie accessories at Joanne Fabrics the other day & couldn't wait to do something with them. I just love this set by Our Craft Lounge called Pat the Good Dog. It's perfect for so many projects because there are tons of images and sentiments.

I know this set looks very Valentine~ish {ok, I know that's not really a word}, but I really just used the red because the accessories were already that color.

My own dogs about mugged me as I was filling the treat jar. My family {including the dogs}, just loves it when I have treats in my projects.

Look at these fun little 3D hearts from Hero Arts ~ aren't they FUN?!? They just stick on with a glue dot & are super simple.

Supplies from i{heart}papers ~ Stamps: Our Craft Lounge (Pat the Good Dog); Nestabilities (circles & ovals); Ink ~ Palette; Heart Embellishments ~ Hero Arts.

5 comments:

CreativeMish said...

This is so cute! What a fun idea!

Tracey said...

Wow Kendra! This is a fantastic idea! Love these!

MichelleY said...

Kendra, you are the master of taking simple, everyday items and packaging them in a spectacular way! This new puppy gift set is absolutely DARLING!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Good job on all of it.

Lila H said...

I think this is THE CUTEST set I've seen.....rockin it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs