Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some favorite things...

Happy Tuesday! Today I made a card for the Unity Sketch Challenge ~ I just love my Unity Stamps and the Kit of the Month. They have so many whimsical and unique images and sentiments.

I paired these fun Unity Stamps from the February Kit of the Month with some favorite new papers and trim from i{heart}papers. This gorgeous paper is from the Tweet Collection by Upsy Daisy & look at the fabulous Venise Lace Trim on the card by CTrims ~ AMAZING!

I've really been enjoying doing challenge cards the last few weeks ~ sometimes you just need to shake things up and look at things from a different perspective.

5 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

This is beeeeauuuuteeeeeffful! I love the lace with that color scheme!

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty! I love the flower in white, it looks so elegant.

MaGoooo said...

Kendra this is just GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the card!

whoistracy said...

So cute! I just got some of that trim, too.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

This card is so pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs