Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Are you ready for a THROWDOWN?

A Color Throwdown that is! Today Kate of i{heart}papers is sponsoring the Color Throwdown Challenge ~ woohooo! Look at all these colors ~ now THIS was a challenge!

For my challenge card today ~ I made a clever little Graduation card. I found this great paper that Kate carries at i{heart}papers by October Afternoon called Fly A Kite . The pattern includes ALL 5 colors ~ another WOOHOOO! I pulled out my much neglected Unity Stamps & used the cute patchwork owl from the Total Cuteness Store kit. Finally, for the sentiment, I used a set called Life is by Our Craft Lounge.


Supplies from i{heart}papers: Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon Fly A Kite ; Stamps ~ Unity Stamps Total Cuteness & Life is ; Nestabilities ~ Labels 1; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Quickuts Embossing Folder; Copic Sketch Markers (YR18, E25, BG72); Palette Ink.



5 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

I LOVE all the different patterns going on here! You love your piecing!!

Broni said...

This is TOO cute, Kendra!! I love the paper pieced owl and how perfect is that DP?? Love it!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

We were on the same wavelength... when I pulled cardstock for those colors this week, I thought "wait, this looks just like that quilted paper from October Afternoon!" VERY cute card, Kendra! So glad to have you join us today!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, this owl is so cute. Just makes ya smile. Perfect for paper piecing. I love the colors you used.

Laura Pryor said...

I love the paper pieced owl! What a beautiful card this is!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs