Friday, May 14, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #13

Hi-dy-Ho Peeps! Welcome to another Friday and another edition of the OCL Sketch Challenge. I must admit three things today ~ 1) I love this project I'm showing you today; 2) I love OCL Sketch Days; and, 3) my project is a bit of a stretch on the OCL sketch ~ however, it was inspired by the sketch ~ so that counts!

I don't always share the sketch here on my blog, I thought I would today. The sketch is based on a card by Amber Hillman ...

And here is my version of the sketch ~ I made it into a gift card holder using the Fabulous Florals & Say it with Flowers sets.

And here is the inside where you attach the gift card.


I gave this to my BFF Michelle yesterday for her birthday. She asked me if I had blogged it yet & when I said no, she said "YOU MUST". I told her it was going up today ~ LOL! Happy Birthday Sweet Friend ~ one day early!

7 comments:

Memories of Time said...

SWEET Kendra! Love the bright cheery colors!

Debbie Corbari said...

O...M....GOODNESS Kendra! Shazam! I can't stop looking at this! It's just sooooo pretty! You have knocked my socks off!

MichelleY said...

Thanks again, Kendra! This pocket card is FABULOUS!! I LOVE being the recipient of your master pieces!!! Love You!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the confessions and the adorable project!!!
chelle

Deborah Anton said...

Great project!! I love the cheery colors!

Broni said...

What a cool gift card holder!! I love those bright colors! (Eww...the word verification is WORMA!!)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is adorable, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs