Thursday, May 13, 2010

School Notes...

ACK!!!! Where did the school year go? It's gone so darn fast and it's time to think about gifts for the teachers once again. A few weeks ago I was playing with my new School Notes set and made this little notebook. Inside I filled it with notebook paper & made the covers out of chipboard. Easy peasy little gift!

So here are my kids on the first day of school when Matt started Kindergarten & Megan started 3rd Grade (August 2005)...


And here they were on the first day of school this last year (August 2009) ~ Megan in 7th grade and Matt in 4th grade ...

I'll have to get a picture on their last day of school too since this will be Matt's final year at Concord South Side. Between the two kids, we've been at that school for the last 8 years ~ wow has that gone fast!

2 comments:

♥Wendi said...

What an adorable little notebook! I ♥ it! But I must admit your kids are cuter than the notebook!! Thanks for sharing. They do grow up too fast!

Gretchen said...

Great notebook! I guess I better get started on my teacher's gifts too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs