Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simplicity...

WOW it's Wednesday ~ the week is just flying!

Well yesterday I decided to play with some Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenges that I printed out & had just sitting on my desk ~ this one is sketch #124. I love how simple this card turned out. I think you all know by now that I have a passion for pattern paper ~ no big secret huh? Well I just think this paper is perfect for the simplicity of this card.

The set I used is called Brilliant Blooms from Lizzie Anne Designs. It's a Sixlet set (yes, 6 stamps in the set). The stem and the flower are separate images, so I cut out the flower and popped it up with a foam dot. Then I added the sentiment from the Life is Good Monthly Mix for June.


Supplies used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Brillian Blooms, Life is Good); Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ American Crafts; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, atyou Spica glitter pens; Edge Punch ~ EK Success; Trim ~ Websters Pages.



2 comments:

MichelleY said...

WONDERFUL card, Kendra!! I adore the paper, too. I also love how your scallops match with the sweet fabric trim. LOVE IT!!!

MaGoooo said...

LOVE this card!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs