Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Day in the Garden

Happy Monday Peeps! We took a few days off last week and went to Cedar Point Wednesday thru Friday, so no stamping for me. This weekend we were catching up around the house and just having fun with friends, so again, no stamping for me. Soooooooo, I thought I would share a few more photographs from my walk through my garden a few weeks ago ~ hope you don't mind. I'll have a new project posted tomorrow.










Have a lovely Monday!

ETA: I can't take credit for all the flowers, some are from my neighbor's garden. Also, my camera is a Canon Powershot SX20IS.

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Kendra! You have quite the green thumb!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Those flowers are beautiful, you take such good pictures! What kind of camera do you have?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs