Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Creative MESS!


I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited about this fun page. When the Lizzie Anne girls showed us this new single image "Creative Mess" a few months ago, I knew I really wanted to make a scrapbook page with it because I seriously explode when I am scrapbooking. The sentiment is PERFECT for me!

So last week when I was creating my Yellowstone mini album, I looked around and saw the mess I was making and decided to take some pictures. However, I must admit, I made a far bigger mess when I made this scrapbook page, I probably should have taken a new picture for this page.

Stamps Used ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Creative Mess single; background images from various Monthly Mixes: Something to Crow About (Sept '09), Harvest of Memories (Oct '09); Singing in the Rain (Feb '10); Simply Sweet (July '10).

1 comment:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What a great saying! I like your layout @ least I know now that I'm not the only messy crafter ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs