Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lizzie Anne Designs & the CPS Sketch Challenge

Hello Peeps ~ It's Sunday and I don't usually post a big long thing on this day of the week; however, today Lizzie Anne Designs is sponsoring the CPS weekly sketch so I just had to play along!

So here is the sketch for this week. Now I thought the notch on the left side of the sketch was rather interesting, but rather than cut it out, I made it a hinge for my card.

So here is my version of the sketch.... It's an ice cream gift card holder. You just pull the ribbon forward to open the card.

Here is view #2 of the card. As you can see, the card stays closed with a magnet.

And finally, here is the inside of the card with the gift card.

Now don't forget to play along on the sketch and leave your link over at the CPS site because there is a fabulous prize involved. In fact, it's this fun set called Sweets & Treats! And look at this fun matching digital paper by Lizzie Anne Designs ~ also called Sweets & Treats Digital Paper Pack.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!


3 comments:

Wendi said...

So super cute! I especially love the patterned paper ice cream cone. Just darling using it as a ice cream gift card holder too. Thanks for sharing this super cute idea.

MichelleY said...

OMW....what a clever and fun way to give a gift card. I LOVE your design, Kendra!!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a cute card, I love the design & colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs