Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mix It Up Blog Hop Day!

Woohooo! It's the 15th and that means it's once again time to MIX IT UP with a Monthly Mix Blog Hop & the Lizzie Anne girls!

I love when it's time to reveal a new Monthly Mix! The set for August is called Turn Toward the Sun & this cute little boat is one of my very favorite images form the set. It is a solid stamp, so I inked it in the lighter blue and then used my navy blue marker for the bottom of the boat and the flag before I stampled the image onto my paper. NOTE: DO NOT use Copic Markers or other alcohol based markers.


Here are all the other players ~

Stephanie Muzzulin
Patricia Hays
Tricia Ulberg (Lizzie)
Joslyn Nielson
Taylor Usry
Deb Felts
Jeanne Streiff
Maren Benedict
Wendy Price
Kendra Wietstock
Jeni Allen

And finally, here is the new Mix.

7 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Kendra, you are so creative & talented! This card is REALLY cute!

Jen said...

oh...super cute!!! love those blues together!!

joslyn said...

love it kendra!!!

Taylor said...

No way! How stinkin' adorable!!!!

Deb said...

Ooooh, this is SO cute, Kendra! I love all the blues and the way that boat is roughin' those waves! Darling!

counting down to CHA!

Patricia said...

This really is cute, Kendra! I love all the shades of blue.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this Kendra! The textures and colors, your little sailboat is perfect at that slanted angle!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs