Friday, July 2, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #20

Here is my version of this week's OCL Sketch Challenge. Don't forget to play along & leave your link on the OCL Blog. If you're card is chosen, you'll win a stamp set of your choice!

I had this image left over from some store samples so I though I'd see what I could do with it for this challenge. I think the ribbon at the bottom is kind of a fun touch.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Sunshine Cheer; Sparkly Fluff ~ Sugar (Our Craft Lounge); Pattern Paper ~ Cosmo Cricket (DeLovely); Nestabilities; Palette Ink; Copic Markers (Y15, Y17, Y21, C1, R83)

4 comments:

MichelleY said...

Very cute card. I love the ribbon detail, too!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I agree, very cute. The ribbon looks great with it. Of course I like the version you sent me better, just cause it was very thoughtful. :)

Pam said...

Super cute Kendra, love the ribbon treatment!

i {heart} papers said...

So bright and cheery! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs